Suppliers of Mobile Batching Plants, Volumetric Mixers, Rough Terrain Mixers, Mobile Cement Silos and Concrete Pumps to Uganda
Utranazz specialises in the sale of new and second-hand concrete equipment that is particularly suited to the Ugandan market.
We understand the needs of our customers in Uganda therefore we are able to provide advice and assistance on choosing the right kind of concrete equipment for any kind of project. In addition, we offer training and support to those operating equipment bought from Utranazz. All the equipment we sell is renowned for being easy to operate.
Utranazz holds exclusive dealership rights for eight major concrete equipment manufacturers, (Piccini, Concrete Systems, Elkin, Hydromix, Sami, Sermac, Carmix and Terex). We have an extensive range of new, second-hand and ex-demonstration concrete equipment and offer a wide variety of sales packages to suit every customer including generous part-exchange allowances plus guaranteed buy-back plans.
Shipping of concrete equipment to Uganda
Utranazz use a shipping company who specialise in transporting heavy-duty equipment to Uganda.
Equipment is shipped either using a roll on roll off (RO/RO) method or is partially dismantled and placed into a container.
Prior to shipping via sea freight, all concrete equipment is sprayed with a special rust-proofing wax to prevent any corrosion by the sea air.
Utranazz ensures that stringent security measures are in place before shipping any equipment by using the following theft-proof methods:
- All large items such as toolboxes are welded down
- For items such as concrete mixers all easily removable items are placed inside the concrete drum and a wire mesh is welded over the opening
- For items such as concrete pumps all pipe-work is welded down and any easily removable items are placed in the hopper. A wire mesh is then welded over the opening.
After sales service
Utranazz offers the following after sales service to all Ugandan customers:
- 48 hour spare parts delivery service using our special partnership with TNT and DHL
- 24 hour talk-you-through helpline
- 7 days-a-week general parts and maintenance department
- Mobile engineer based in Uganda available for call-out
Who We Work With
Here are some of the companies that we have supplied equipment to in Uganda: